To provide Thoroughbred racehorses who are no longer race competitive with long, meaningful lives in excellent homes, and to support others wishing to duplicate or expand our efforts.
- Work collaboratively with racetrack personnel to identify and acquire horses suitable for our program,
- Provide a holistic training program designed to prepare each Thoroughbred ex-racehorse for a new career as a sport and/or pleasure horse,
- Place well trained, healthy OTTBs in safe, secure adoptive homes with qualified owners,
- Educate the public about these remarkable athletes and our evidence-based practices, and promote retired Thoroughbred racehorses for sport and pleasure through dissemination,
- Provide educational internships for college and high school students in areas including horsemanship, farm management and business innovations.