Our Educational Outreach Program incorporates instruction and support for people wishing to learn our proven process for transforming OTTBs into successful sport and pleasure horses. You can learn by working with your OTTB or with ours.
The People We Serve
- Horse owners
- High school interns
- College interns
- 4H groups
- Pony Clubs
All people who want to increase their understanding of OTTBs.
Educational Internships are available in areas including:
- Farm Management
- Business Innovations
- Media Production
(See Adopt for more information)
- Adoptions: finding the perfect partner for individuals seeking to adopt an OTTB. If we do not currently have an OTTB for you, we will do our best to find you the right horse.
- Continuing support for adopters of our OTTBs
(see Holistic Retraining for more information)
- Lessons and Clinics: ground work, body work, riding, dressage, jumping, cross country, trail riding, trailering,
- transitioning from the track, retraining for new disciplines, gymnastics, core strengthening.
- Demonstrations, Seminars and Presentations: for schools, classes, businesses, organizations, clubs, trade shows, etc.
- Tours of our Facility
- Mentoring others who wish to replicate our efforts
- Consultation for individuals needing assistance with their OTTB (training, nutrition, behavioral concerns, health and wellness)
- Written and video resources
(see Volunteers for more information)
- Groups and individuals
Plus: the opportunity to belong to a wonderful organization
with wonderful horses and wonderful people.